CryoPen® in Sevenoaks
Removal of skin lesions in Sevenoaks
CryoPen® Cryotherapy treatment can treat all common benign skin lesions including age spots, warts, skin tags, verrucas, cherry angiomas and many more.
The CryoPen® is an advanced cryotherapy innovation that offers many advantages over traditional spray can-type cryotherapy. The device delivers an ultra-cold jet of high-pressured nitrous oxide (N2O) jet directly onto skin lesions, is much colder than traditional cryo sprays making for an extremely fast and effective treatment.
Click here to book
CryoPen® in Sevenoaks for Skin Lesions
In the heart of sevenoaks Cryojuvenate Uk sets a standard for beauty, wellness and sports recovery, offering CryoPen® treatments delivered by a team of skilled and registered nurses who will guide you through the proces, ensuring your comfort and addressing any concerns.
With its quick and pain free treatment, you can remove unsightly warts, skin tags and age spots in a matter of seconds.
The cryotherapy process historically could be carried out by your local GP, but the NHS with its vast responsibilities and limited resurces are now prioritizing treatments that address more pressing medical concerns. Therefore the removal of skin lesions (while bothersome) is deemed a cosmetic issue, falling outside the scope of the essential medical services.
What does it cost?
What is Cryotherapy for CryoPen®
Cryotherapy or Cryosurgery is a highly effective and safe procedure that is uses to freeze and destroy benign skin lesions.
It usues nitrous oxide gas to destory the tissue by freezing the cell fluid which in turn forms ice shards that rupture the cell membrane; in turn destroying the cell and the lesion.
Cryotherapy is beneficial as it is quicker than other treatment and patients can be in and out in seconds.
- It requires no anaethesia and has minimal scarring.
- There are no limitations on activities (except protecting the area from damage or abrasion)
- Patients can return to normal activities after treatment(s).
CryoPen® Cryotherapy Benefits
- Versatile Treatment Options | treats lesions from 1mm to 10mm in size
- Fast Treatments | treats a 2mm lesion in 10 seconds
- Safe for delicate areas | treats lesions on face and close to the eye area
- Pinpoint accurrancy | doesn’t cause damage to healthy tissue
- Minimal discomfort | little to no discomfort during or after treatment
- No downtime or homecare | no limits on activity except for protecting treated areas.
The Patient Experience
FIRST FREEZE CYCLE
The nurse will hold the applicator as close as possible to the lesion, and move it quickly towards and away from it. Depending on the lesion size and depth, the treatment could be 1 to 30 seconds. Generally, little or no discomfort is experienced during the first few seconds.
After the first freezing cycle, the tissue will be allowed to thaw for about 30 seconds.
SECOND FREEZE CYCLE
The second freeze cycle will start. The tissue will freeze faster than during the first freezing cyle.
Results in as little as one treatment
Advanced CryoPen® Lesions
We would however request that prior diagnosis by a doctor is sought in advance of booking your appointment.
- Angiogfibromo (fibrous papules)
- Granuloma (inflamed nodules)
- Dermatofibroma (benign fibrous skin growths)
- Molluscum contagiosum (water warts)
- Porokeratosis (dermatosis)
- Condyloma acuminate (genital warts)
- Actinic keratosis (pre-cancerous skin lesions)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lesions treatable with CryoPen®
CryoPen® Before & After
New Map My Mole service available in Sevenoaks
Melanoma & Skin Cancer Awareness Skin cancer is a serious and widespread medical condition, affecting millions of people across the globe. Among the different types of skin cancer, melanoma is...
How Cryotherapy can help to ease the symptoms of eczema Eczema is a general term used for rash-like conditions wherein the skin becomes inflamed, itchy, rough, cracks, and may also form blisters....
I tried the luxury cryotherapy facial to look after my skin The winter months are tough. Pandemic aside, we’ve also had to do our best to dodge bugs & viruses, our mental health takes an...